As a Senior Designer at Whippet, you’ll have bags of creative freedom and get to work with the top retail clients in the UK, lead on projects, campaigns, POS, branding, print, digital and more!
Ideally, you’ll be a great design all-rounder: with strong conceptual and project experience, great type and layout skills, not to mention impressive juggling skills, too.
What to expect?
Day-to-day as a Senior Designer at Whippet you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Take client briefs and translate them into high-impact design concepts
- Take the lead role on projects/clients with heaps of creative freedom
- Generate concepts and big ideas for retail campaigns
- Work closely with Design Directors to produce creative concepts for new brand identities, seasonal campaigns, print, digital, in-store POS and much more
- Present to some of the biggest retail clients in the UK, including M&S Food, M&S Bank, Holland & Barrett, Bensons for Beds, Frankie & Benny’s, Iceland, Tesco Mobile and many more
- Work closely and collaboratively with our Client Services, Copywriting, and creative teams throughout projects
- Champion conceptual thinking and creative for our mid-weight and junior designers
Like the sound of the role? Let’s chat…
If you’ve got a portfolio full of strong ideas executed to the highest standard, a passion for branding and all things beautiful, and obsessive attention to detail, then get in touch.
Email us at email@example.com, with your CV, portfolio, and a cover letter including your salary expectations.